Use mantra to manifest your deepest dreams and desires
Research has proven our thoughts create our reality. So if you want to change your reality, change your mind. One of the easiest ways to do this is through mantra. The simple definition of mantra is tool of thought. Use the mantras below as tools to manifest your deepest dreams and desires. Set a clear intention, repeat them daily for three minutes each, and watch the blessings unfold.
Return to this page as often as you'd like to listen to the mantras free of charge. You can also purchase each track individually as a downloadable MP3.
Kali Durge - Releasing Negativity
- Lyrics: “Kali Durge Namo Namah”
- Meaning: This chant calls to Hindu Goddesses Kali and Durga. They are known to protect you from evil and help to powerfully remove and cut through negative forces. We all have a habit, relationship, or situation that is no longer serving us. Think of something you need to let go of and allow this mantra to release anything that is not aligned with your greatest truth.
Gayatri Mantra - Guidance & Protection
- Lyrics: “Om bhur bhuvah swaha, Tat savitur varenyam, Bhargo devasya dheemahi, Dhiyo yo nah pra-chodayt”
- Meaning: Oh Divine Mother of all creation, we honor you. Please guide us away from darkness, protect us, and illuminate our hearts and minds so that our prayers may be answered.
Lakshmi - Abundance & Good Fortune
- Lyrics: “Om Shreem Maha Lakshmiyei Namaha”
- Meaning: This mantra calls to the energy represented by Lakshmi – the Hindu Goddess of wealth, prosperity (both material and spiritual), abundance, and beauty. Want more cash flow? Need a raise? This mantra will bring luck and good fortune into all domains of your life.