Easy Protein Power Bar Recipe
These protein bars are easy to make and pack between 25-30g of protein in each bar! Store-bought protein bars are pricey and processed. Save your money and your health by trying this yummy recipe.
- 1 ½ very ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 5 tbsp honey
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 scoops whey protein powder
- 8 tbsp soy nut butter (or almond butter)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1.5 cups raw pumpkin seeds
- 5 tbsp flax seeds
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees and spray a
baking dish with non-stick spray.
- COMBINE the banana, applesauce, honey, eggs,
vanilla extract, salt, protein powder, soy nut butter, and cinnamon in a large
bowl or blend gently in Vitamix.
together the rolled oats, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, and chia seeds. Add to
liquid mixture and stir to combine.
- PRESS mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake for
- INVERT ONTO A COOLING RACK
and allow the bars to cool completely before slicing.
- SLICE into 6-8 pieces for 25-30g protein per bar