Meditation For The People

A step-by-step guide to help you live, work, and sleep better.

(Online Course w/ Justin Michael Williams)

GET STARTED GET A FREE LESSON

Justin has been featured by:

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN. 

  • Why Meditation Doesn't Stick For Most People
  • The #1 Mistake Most People Make When Handling Stress
  • How To Create The Perfect Morning Ritual
  • 5 Easy Tricks to Slow Down The Mind When You're Stressed & Anxious
  • How To Fall Asleep Instantly Without Taking Any Sleeping Pills (even the natural ones)
  • How To Stop Overthinking Everything & Trust Your Intuition
  • How To Stop Letting Other People’s Thoughts & Emotions Affect You
  • How To Find Work Life Balance Without Sacrificing Productivity
  • Understanding Overachievers Syndrome & How To Overcome It

"79% of Americans are sleep deprived. The other 21% are the most successful. Learn how you can get on the right side of the equation."

Justin Michael Williams

Frequently Asked Questions

This course is perfect for you if you've ever said something like this...  

  • ... I can't get my mind to stop thinking.
  • ... I want to be more focused and productive.
  • ... I have a hard time relaxing when I sit still. 
  • ... I've tried meditation, but it never sticks.
  • ... I have a hard time disconnecting from work.
  • ... when I lay down to sleep, my mind starts racing.

Listen anytime, anywhere, from any device: the course is designed in audio format so you can learn on the go, in the car, or while you work.

You have lifetime access to all of the course materials. You can even download everything to your own computer or phone.

100% money back guarantee, no questions asked within 24 hours of your purchase.

"Stress will always be there, the trick is learning how to manage it so it doesn't take over your life. This course changed everything for me."

Leslie

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM JUSTIN

Hey Boo.

I know that mind of yours needs to slow down.

I know life can be a mess sometimes.

I know how it feels to pretend you have it all together, but when you go to bed your brain goes into overdrive.

Overthinking. Overfunctioning. Stressing about everything. 

When we're overwhelmed with stress, we take vital energy away from the things that really matter - our relationships, our families, our dreams, and our passions. 

This course will help you get out of your head and into your heart. 

With practical tools that you can implement into your life right away. 

If you're new to my conscious community, it's a great honor to be at your service. 

I know you're busy, so the gift of your time, presence, and attention is a privilege I do not take for granted. Get ready for some magic.

We rise together! 
✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏼✊🏻✊

xx - Justin

I know how it feels to pretend you have it all together, but when you go to bed your brain goes into overdrive.

This course will help.

Here’s what’s included in the course:

  • 15 Easy-To-Follow Audio Guides that you can listen to anytime, anywhere, from any device.
  • Life Changing Action Items that you can implement into your life right away. 
  • 6 Guided Meditations to help you stop stress and anxiety right when it starts.
  • A special 30-minute Meditation for Sleep to help you fall asleep easier and avoid waking up in the middle of the night.
  • Everything you need to know, and nothing you don’t. I've filtered out the best of the best knowledge so you don’t waste time on things that don’t work.
  • Simple and impactful teachings so that anyone can use the lessons to see change in your life.
  • 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked. 

PICK YOUR PRICE

I believe everyone deserves to have access to this information, no matter what your financial situation is.

If you absolutely cannot afford any of the pricing options below, scroll down to complete a scholarship application.

$25

TOTAL

The recommended value of the program.

ADD TO CART

$10

TOTAL

For people who need a little extra support. 

ADD TO CART

$35

TOTAL

Selecting this price gives you a free code to share this course with someone you love.

ADD TO CART

Can't afford any of the above? I have scholarships available to waive the fee. Click here to apply for one.

Close

50% Complete

Two Step

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.